Air fryers are a great way to cook your food with little to no oil. The convection oven feature circulates the hot air around your food, ensuring that everything is cooked evenly. This is a great option if you’re looking for a healthier way to cook your food.
Whether you are in the market for a new air fryer, or just trying to decide if the ninja foodi is worth the extra money, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will compare the 8 in-1 ninja foodi air fryer to the 10 in-1 convection oven. Both appliances have their pros and cons, so read on to see which one would be best for your needs.
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer 8 in 1 Vs 10 in 1 (Sp101 Vs DT201) Comparison Table
Features Ninja Foodi 8 in 1 (Ninja Sp101) Ninja Foodi 10 in 1 (Ninja DT201)
Dimensions 19.72x7.56x14.96 Inches 17.09x20.22x13.34 Inches
Material Stainless Steel Stainless Steel
Weight 18.5 lbs 33.6 lbs
Control Panel Dial and Digital Display Touchscreen
Cooking Functions 8 Cooking Functions: 10 Cooking Functions:
Air Crisp, Roast, Broil, Bake, Dehydrate, Keep Warm, Toast & Bagel Whole Roast, Air Roast, Air Fry, Bake, Dehydrate, Broil, Toast, Bagel, Pizza & Reheat
Capacity Fits a 13" Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast, or 6 chicken breasts (6-8 oz. each) Fits a 5-lb chicken, a sheet pan of vegetables, 2x12-inch pizzas, or a 12-lb turkey
Wattage 1800 Watts - 120V 1800 Watts - 120V
Interior Nonstick Nonstick
Included Accessories 1 Air Fry Basket, Sheet Pan, Wire Rack & Removable Crumb Tray 2 Sheet Pans, 2 Wire Racks, Air Fry Basket, Roast Tray Crumb Tray & Owner's Guide
Dishwasher Safe Yes Yes
Best Price Today Buy on Amazon Buy on Amazon
Key Difference Between Ninja Foodi Air Fryer 8 in 1 Vs 10 in 1 (Sp101 Vs DT201)
Ninja Sp101 vs DT201 are two entirely different appliances in terms of appearance and design however, they do have a few commonalities. Here we will point out the key differences between Ninja Foodi Air Fryer 8 n 1 vs 10 in 1 which are also known as Sp101 vs DT201!
- Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 measures 19.7×7.5×15 inches while Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 measures 17.09x20x13 inches which clearly is larger in size. Also, Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 weighs about 18 pounds while Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 weighs whooping 33.6 pounds which surely is not the most portable convection oven.
- A significant difference that you will notice is the placement of control panel. Ninja Foodi air fryer 8-in-1 has its control panel on the right-hand side and it consists of a dial, few buttons and a display showing all the cooking settings to select from. On the other hand, Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 toaster oven has a touchscreen control panel which is smartly placed on the handle. Not only it is innovative but it looks pretty aesthetic.
- The main difference between Ninja Foodi Air Fryer 8-in-1 vs 10-in-1 is the number of cooking functions that each has to offer. Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 comes with 8 cooking functions while Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 packs 10 cooking functions. Its all in the name!
- When it comes to cooking capacity, Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 is the winner for it offers more spacious interior to accommodate more. Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 can easily Fits a 13″ Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast, or 6 chicken breasts (6-8 oz. each) whereas Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 also known as Ninja DT201 can easily accommodate a 5-lb chicken, a sheet pan of vegetables, 2×12-inch pizzas, or a 12-lb turkey. Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 should be your first choice you are cooking for a bigger family.
- Next is the included accessories! Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 comes with 1 air fry basket, a sheet pan, wire rack and a removable crumb tray. On the contrary, Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 includes 2 sheet pans, 2 wire racks, air fry basket, roast tray and a removable crumb tray.
Quick Overview of Ninja Foodi Air Fryer 8-in-1 (Ninja Sp101)
- Compact and aesthetic design
- Combines 8 cooking functions
- Easy to store / Flip up and away feature
- User friendly control panel
- Fast Cooking
- Toast doneness selector
- Dishwasher safe accessories
- Annoying deep cleaning
- Exterior getting hot is another issue reported by some users
Quick Overview of Ninja Foodi Air Fryer 10-in-1 (Ninja DT201)
- Huge cooking capacity
- Perfect for large families, gatherings
- Touchscreen control panel
- Packs 10 cooking functions
- Multiple useful accessories
- Dishwasher safe
- Large footprint
Verdict: Ninja Foodi Air Fryer 8-in-1 Vs 10-in-1 (Sp101 Vs DT201)
The 8-in-1 is a great option for people who want to air fry, roast, bake, broil, dehydrate and toast their food. The 10-in-1 has all of those features plus two additional cooking functions. The 10-in-1 is a better option for people who want more versatility in their kitchen appliances. If you are someone who likes to experiment with new recipes or wants to have the ability to do multiple tasks with one appliance, then the 10-in-1 might be a good choice for you. Also, it offers a spacious interior to cook large batches of meal for large families, family gatherings or backyard parties. We hope this article has helped you in making an informed buying decision.
How to Clean Your Convection Oven
A convection oven is a great addition to any kitchen. It cooks food evenly and quickly, can even be used to broil or bake. But like any appliance, it needs to be properly cared for in order to function at its best. That’s why it’s important to know how to clean a convection oven—and today, we’re here to show you how!
- First, start by removing any food debris or grease build-up on the inside of the oven. You can do this by wiping down the walls with a damp cloth or using the self-clean cycle if your oven has one.
- Next, take a look at the fan blades. If they’re covered in grease or food particles, they won’t be able to do their job properly. To clean them, simply remove them from the oven and wash them in soapy water.
- Once the fan blades are clean, you can move on to cleaning the heating elements. These are located at the top and bottom of the oven cavity. To clean them, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or use the self-clean cycle if your oven has one.
- Finally, don’t forget to clean the outside of your convection oven! Wipe down the control panel and door with a damp cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Cleaning your convection oven is easy when you know what to do! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll have it looking like new in no time.