When it comes to choosing the best air fryer, this is not an easy task. This is because there are so many models out there that can make your life a lot easier. Fortunately, you will only have to worry about one of them and we’re talking about the air fryer here. It has become such a staple in our kitchens for a reason and that reason is that they are so convenient and easy to use, which makes them ideal for any home chef or amateur cook who wants to get their hands on some quick and tasty recipes without spending hours preparing them first.
And if you’re thinking of getting one for yourself, read on as we help you decide between instant Omni Plus Vs Ninja Foodi air fryer convection toaster oven. We shall begin with a detailed comparison table.
Instant Omni plus vs Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven Comparison Table
Features Instant Omni Plus Ninja DT201 Foodi Air Fryer
Product Dimensions 16.53x15.74x13.89 Inches 17.09x20.22x13.34 Inches
Material Stainless Steel Stainless Steel
Weight 29.5 Pounds 33.63 Pounds
Cooking Functions 10 Cooking Functions: 10 Cooking Functions:
Air fry, Broil, Bake, Roast, Dehydrate, Reheat, Rotisserie, Toast, Warm, Convection Oven Air Fry, Air Roast, Bake, Whole Roast, Broil, Toast, Bagel, Dehydrate, Reheat, & Pizza
Size 19 Quarts 12 Pounds
Rack Positions 4 Rack positions 4 Rack positions
What can you fit in? 12" Pizza, 6 Slices of Bread, Whole Chicken & more Fits a 5-lb. Chicken & a sheet pan of vegetables, (2) 12-inch Pizzas, or a 12-lb. Turkey
Temperature range 170-450F 170-450F
Controls Touchscreen & Dial Touchscreen
Door Glass Glass
Cleanup Dishwasher Safe Dishwasher Safe
Accessories Baking Tray, Oven Rack, Air Fry Basket, Rotisserie Spit and Rotisserie Lift Countertop Oven, 2 Sheet Pans, 2 Wire Racks, Air Fry Basket, Roast Tray Crumb Tray & DT200 Series Owner's Guide
Power 1800W 1800W
Best Price Today Buy on Amazon Buy on Amazon
Key Differences Between Instant Omni Plus vs Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven
Air fryer ovens have taken a permanent spot in modern kitchen and rightly so. Loaded with a range of cooking functions, these appliances: save times, money and effort when it comes to cooking. While choosing between Instant omni plus vs Ninja Foodi, here are the key differences you might want to consider.
- Ninja Foodi DT201 is bigger and heavier. Instant omni plus measures 17x16x14 inches while Ninja Foodi measures 17x20x13 inches. Also, it weighs 33.63 pounds in comparison to Instant omni plus that weighs only 29.5 pounds. If you have enough space on the counter, Ninja DT201 is fine however, for people with limited kitchen space Instant omni plus would be a suitable pick.
- Although both ovens feature 10 cooking functions however, the set of cooking functions slightly differs from one another. Instant omni plus comes with: Air fry, Broil, Bake, Roast, Dehydrate, Reheat, Rotisserie, Toast, Warm, Convection Oven. On the other hand, Ninja DT201 Foodi air fryer comes with a different set of 10 cooking functions which are: Air Fry, Air Roast, Bake, Whole Roast, Broil, Toast, Bagel, Dehydrate, Reheat, & Pizza. It is worth noting that apart from one or two cooking functions, both air fryer ovens have similar functionality.
- Instant omni plus features 19 Quarts cooking capacity capable of preparing huge meals for entire family. Ninja Foodi DT201 is equally huge and feature 12 pound cooking capacity which lets you prepare large batches & meals in case you are hosting a family gathering.
- Another difference that you will notice right away is the arrangement and design of control panel. Instant omni plus comes with a dial and a touchscreen control panel nicely arranged and well labeled for convenience and ease. On the other hand, Ninja DT201 Foodi air fryer oven has its control panel designed on the door handle. It is touchscreen, well lit and well arranged.
Instant Omni Plus Accessories
- Baking Tray
- Oven Rack
- Air Fry Basket
- Rotisserie Spit
- Rotisserie Lift
Ninja Foodi DT201 Air Fryer Oven Accessories
- Countertop Oven
- 2 Sheet Pans
- 2 Wire Racks
- Air Fry Basket
- Roast Tray Crumb Tray
- DT200 Series Owner’s Guide
Quick Rundown of Instant Omni Plus Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo
- Elegant design
- Convenient touchscreen control panel
- EvenCrisp and Golden Quartz Infrared Heating Technology
- Perfect for large families
- 10 cooking functions
- 5 toasting levels
- Dishwasher safe accessories
- One year warranty
- Premium price tag
- Exterior gets pretty hot
Quick Rundown of Ninja Foodi DT201 Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- Sleek design
- Budget friendly
- 90 seconds preheat
- Quick cooking
- 10 cooking functions
- Touchscreen control panel
- One year limited warranty
- Requires a decent counter space
- Not dishwasher safe
Verdict: Instant Omni plus vs Ninja Foodi
Both of these appliances are amazing multi-taskers that can help you prepare all sorts of delicious meals quickly and easily. If I had to choose between them, I would go with the Ninja Foodi DT201 air fryer oven combo because it’s a bit more affordable and offers the same versatility. That said, either one of these appliances would be a great addition to any kitchen. What would you choose and why? Leave your thoughts in the comment section so more people could make use of your suggestion and opinion.
The Benefits of an Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo
If you’re like most people, you probably think of an air fryer as a kitchen gadget that’s only good for frying up chicken wings and French fries. While it’s true that an air fryer is excellent for those foods, it’s also so much more. In fact, an air fryer toaster oven combo is one of the most versatile and useful kitchen appliances you can own. Here are just a few of the benefits of owning an air fryer toaster oven combo.
You Can Cook a Variety of Foods
One of the greatest benefits of an air fryer toaster oven combo is that you can cook a variety of foods in it. Not only can you fry chicken wings and French fries, but you can also bake, roast, and toast all kinds of foods. So, whether you’re in the mood for a nice piece of roasted chicken or some crispy toast, your air fryer toaster oven combo has you covered.
It’s Compact and Takes Up Less Counter Space
Another great benefit of an air fryer toaster oven combo is that it’s compact and takes up less counter space than a traditional oven. So, if you live in a small apartment or have a small kitchen, you’ll love how much space you save by owning an air fryer toaster oven combo.
It’s Easy to Use
Another benefit of an air fryer toaster oven combo is that it’s easy to use. Simply put your food in the basket, set the timer, and let the air fryer do its job. There are no complicated controls or settings to worry about; it’s truly as simple as set it and forget it.
As you can see, there are many benefits to owning an air fryer toaster oven combo. If you’re looking for a versatile and easy-to-use kitchen appliance, then an air fryer toaster oven combo is the perfect choice for you. So, what are you waiting for? Go out and get one today!
Related: Breville Smooth Wave Vs Quick Touch | Farberware Classic vs Professional | Breville Combi Wave Vs Smart Oven Air | Breville Combi Wave Vs Panasonic Home Chef | Breville 450 Vs 650 | Breville 845 vs 800 | Breville 900 vs 800 | Breville Smart Oven Pro vs Smart Oven Air | Ninja Foodi Air Fryer 8 in-1 vs 10 in-1 | Ninja Foodi 13-in-1 vs 9-in-1